When you are an entrepreneur you find yourself doing all the tasks of running a small business by yourself. This means you are not only incredibly busy but you aren’t able to focus your energy on what you love and excel at; the reason you started your business and the way to grow your business. Dapsile can help. We help you be more productive by assisting you with many internet based tasks that will provide both you, and your client, with excellent service. Allowing you to focus your energy on your talent and the growth of your business. Dapsile is here to help you as little, or as much, as you require, it is your decision.
- Blog Management
- Website Management
- Move your appointments & payments on-line using specialty website services
- Create online newsletters
- Create online forms for your customers to fill out (model releases, newsletter signup sheets, etc) using specialty website services
- Document Production
- Document Editing
- Travel Arrangements
- Project Management
- Manage Bulk Email Campaigns
- Email Management
- Content Writing (Article, Blog, Product Descriptions)
- We also offer consulting services. Sometimes being the only person, doing everything, you just need someone to toss ideas and thoughts around with. We can provide you with a sounding board and someone who only wants what is best for you and your company. We want you to succeed
*All packages expire 30 days from purchase.
Travel Consultation Services
Are you wanting to book a trip to some place you have never been before, or maybe your first international trip? You could spend hours and hours researching and planning or you could choose to get help. I have lived in several locations in Canada as well as London, England and I have travelled to 27 countries so far, on 5 different continents. After years of providing information, suggestions and tips to enquiring family and friends, I am happy to use my experience to plan a trip for you. I know you don’t have a lot of vacation time, and you want the most out of your trip with the time you have. Let me help you have a stress-free vacation planning experience.
- Travel Consultation – I will provide travel advice as well as consultation on overall flow of locations you wish to visit, where to go and what to see. Advice and suggestions for accommodation, transportation (getting around), tours, things to see and activities to do.
- Customized Personalized Itinerary & Travel Consultation – Everything included in the Travel Consultation Package plus a written itinerary, detailed historic information on specific sights, and last minute reworking.
- Travel Consultation for Vancouver, Canada – Everything listed in the Travel Consultation package plus your own personal, guided, day trip.
- Personalized Itinerary with Travel Consultation for Vancouver, Canada – I will provide travel advice as well as consultation on overall flow of locations you wish to visit, where to go and what to see. Advice on transportation (getting around), things to see and activities to do.
- Add-Ons for Vancouver, Canada – Day Trip add-ons **Prices are based on 1-2 people (10 years old and up). Depending on the trip, if you have a group of 3-4 people we could have a special offer. Please contact us for a quoted price. Maximum of 4 people.
All Prices are in Canadian Dollars
What Client’s Say
Daniela Sitar – Daniela Sitar Photography
If you’re on the fence about using any of the Dapsile services…don’t hesitate, DO IT!! I honestly don’t know how I would have survived the past year without Teresa. Last fall I was so overwhelmed with my workload that I felt like I was going to have a breakdown. Teresa helped me get organized and took over so many of the tasks on my to-do list, letting me focus on my customers while she took care of the rest behind the scenes. I have become so dependent on her for everything. She is trustworthy; she has access to all my bookkeeping, passwords, websites, etc. She is organized; always comes up with such great ways to streamline my business and her ideas have helped me to free up so much of my time, time I was wasting doing the same tasks over and over. She is dependable and always up to the task, even when I throw things at her last minute and she’s up half the night getting it done for me. She is a great communicator, always keeping me updated on what has been done and what still needs to be done. The fact that she lives 400+ km away has never been an issue, even when she was travelling overseas she was always available by phone or FaceTime. Having Teresa as part of my team has changed my life and given me so much more freedom without the commitment of having an employee. I highly recommend her to any self employed person who needs a little (or a lot) of extra help.
Pip Lodge – Bloom Massage Therapy
I employed Teresa to upgrade my website and put a selling platform on it for me. Teresa was very approachable, friendly and professional in her approach and work. She completed the work I gave her quickly and efficiently helping me get on with working in my business rather than on it which was exactly what I needed.
She also gave me lots of great advice and new ideas to make my workload easier which I really appreciated. I am eternally grateful to her for helping me and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her for future work of this kind.
Teresa is very good at relating to people and she has a great phone manner with a background in customer service. She has the ability to explain technical based things so people understand so is a great person to have on the frontline. She also shows a great deal of empathy towards people and is someone you can confide in easily.
Gail and Brian – Dapto, Australia
Bev T. – Wollongong, Australia
I recently visited Vancouver for the first time in august 2017……. I contacted Teresa (as her name was given to me thru a friend) and she became my tour guide.. she was an excellent & informative guide and knew all the interesting places to visit because of her local knowledge…. I was taken all over Vancouver, to whistler and grouse mountain…..Teresa was very happy to answer all my questions & also knew the best places to go for lunch…..I cannot rate Teresa highly enough & would recommend her to anyone wishing to take a guided tour of Vancouver & the surrounding areas